- Do I need to register in order to shop at sushmapatel.us?
We recommend that all our customers register with us, to get the best service and offers available. However, you can log in as a guest and shop from our site.
Being a registered user, one can avail several benefits that are favorable:
- Updates on what is the latest in store.
- Save your address and view order status.
- Save shipping details.
- Get special promotional codes/reward points.
- Is it possible to make custom fit garment?
To customize any order, you need to mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences. We will get back to you with the specific requirements and approvals to proceed ahead.
- We do not make any changes in the basic silhouette of the garment.
- Customization will only conform to: Adding sleeves, size customization and covering a sheer part.
- All customization will be subject to approval.
- Any additional component like extra pant / dupatta will be on a chargeable basis.
- All custom made order will be non-refundable / non-exchangeable.
- What payment methods can I use?
You may opt to pay with any of the following channels:
- Credit /debit card
- Net banking
- Can I change/cancel or update my order?
Yes, you can change your order only within 24 hours. Any difference in price of the revised order shall be payable prior to the order confirmation, however if the price of the new order is lesser than the original order, a credit note will be issued against the balance amount which will be redeemable at our website for a period of 3 months from the date of issue of credit note.
- How can I track my order?
You will be given the order tracking details via mail which you can track on our courier partner’s website.
- How do I return or exchange a product?
Please read return policies to understand the process.
- What if I am not available when you deliver the merchandise?
If you are not available when we deliver the merchandise, our courier company will take it back and they will contact you for further steps.
- What do I do if my order is received in a damaged condition?
At Sushma Patel, we inspect each of your order to deliver you defect free product, however if in any circumstances if you receive a product in damaged condition mail us the picture of the garment received with your order number and we will guide you with the next steps.
- Can I change the shipping address of the order?
Yes, you can notify us over the mail with your order details and new shipping address, however address cannot be changed once the order has already been dispatched.
If for any order you have given us the wrong address, we are not liable for the contents of the shipment and are not obligated to give you a refund.
- What size should I order?
All products sizes are as per the international sizing chart. Please check the size guidelines to find your size. The Sushma Patel team can provide guidance and suggestions regarding sizing, but the final decision is yours.
If you have detailed question about the sizing of a particular product, you can email us at email@example.com
- How long will it take to receive my order?
An estimated delivery time for each product is mentioned on every product page. Please check the delivery time period while you proceed to checkout, as each product varies. We are not responsible for delays caused by destination custom clearances.
- Is my package insured?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Sushma Patel to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery, or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box.
- How much will I be charged for shipping?
The details will be given at the time of placing the order.
- What additional duties and taxes will I have to pay?
We cover the charges for all orders being shipped to the US. In all other countries, you may have to pay additional import duties upon receipt of your order. Please check with your local customs.
- Still have a query?
Didn’t find an answer to a query that you were looking for? Kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within the next 48 hours. Please include name and order #.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to 50 states in the United States. Internationally we ship to the following countries: Canada, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, Kenya, South Africa, India, Singapore, Hong Kong & Australia.
If we don't ship to your country, email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to find a way to ship to you.
- What are cookies? Should I be worried about them?
Registered customers who have cookies enabled will be automatically recognized when they visit Sushma Patel - your name will appear in a welcome message at the top left hand corner of the website. You will be able to access your Wish List and then add or move items, register interest for pieces not yet in stock or request item updates without signing in to your account.
When you proceed to purchase you will be prompted to enter your email address and password and review your shipping and payment details before completing your order. Please note that registered customers will be recognized for 14 days. After this time, users will be prompted to sign back in to their account.
- Is my personal information kept private?